Visit Animal Jam Community

Stuffed Owls!

Come one, come all! Waste your time playing an average of 60 rounds of boring repetitive carnival games, and you could win a tiny stuffed animal! All at Jamaa's Summer Carnival!


Now, I know what your saying! "Why would I want that?" First, I'll have you know that is not our problem. We carnival staff just love money! And personally, 1,500 gems for a tiny stuffed animal adds up quickly!

So hurry up and come to our Carnival! Waste you money! While we (as in the Carnival staff) sit in luxury, millions will starve for lack of money. But is it not worth it for such a plush, squeezable stuffed owl?

10 comments:

  1. It's not faiiiirrr! Your posts are so good! And compared to mine... :'( *sob*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try modelling your posts after the author's, without copying directly.

      Delete
  2. I love how you're kinda making a story behind the item! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. Greedy Carnival Staff. Awesome post XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is owltastic! -bad joke

    ReplyDelete
  5. So THAT's where my money goes to...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was funny!
    -MisterChunkybuddy
    P.S. When on TheSlidoo´s forum you told me that a tip for blogging was to be as negative as possible, were you refering to this ind of post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Kind
      I can´t belive I said ind instead of kind -_-

      Delete
    2. Lol I was joking. Technically you are supposed to be positive. I'm breaking all the rules.

      Delete

Don't abuse the comment box or an army of angry pumas will eat you.