Visit Animal Jam Community

Where are the Update Posts?


You guys are probably wondering why I am not posting lately. I haven't really lost interest, but maybe changed interest. I always felt that blogs today are too similar, posting about the same thing. What made Jammer Central different was the side topics - something worthwhile and meaningful to post. Unfortunately side topics are hard to think of, and lately I haven't thought of any good ones.

I have found that I really like making videos - much more than posting. So I am asking you guys. Could this become a blog where I post archives, rare information, and Jamaa history? And stop posting news? Then I could start making more fun videos. I might even post them here. Does that sound better or worse than before?

Oh, and I have changed my username again. I still use BlueGecko, but not as much. My new username is Pumaa. Feel free to buddy me. I will be getting Membership soon.

This isn't official - if I feel I don't belong making videos, I will return to posting news. I don't plan on quitting this blog, just changing it. So please, leave your opinions in a comment. :) I will listen to your ideas.


13 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
    Let me think...well, I like your posts...and I like your videos...so...idk >.<
    Couldn't you do both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DONT LEAVE!!!! Remember to do my blogs new look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thin you should stop news. Bucause most jammers know snowyclaws blog they can go there for news. You could do jamaa lore glitches interesting topics etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snowyclaw is getting boring..

      Delete
    2. True but she will never give up blogging. They're HAS to be some daily blog out there that's excellent and interesting.

      Delete
  4. i used to blog but i stoped making updating because i felt everyone goes to snowyclaw's blog for that (including me sorry) so i think you should stick to making videos.. and then you can sometimes make an update if you fell like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most jammers do go to snowyclaw but I feel she is getting a bit... you know a little bit boring.

      Delete
  5. Lol, its your blog, whatever you do is just awesome, Bluegecko/Pumaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but ... O I don't know this blog always has got the better of snowyclaw to me but I dunno. Maybe we should all find another news blog and still come here for in depth news. Because snowyclaw is losing her touch on blogging. NO OFFENCE SNOWY IF YOU READ THIS!

      Delete
  6. I like the idea :)

    I did the same thing (sorta-kinda) with my blog, and it feels a lot better knowing that I am posting something unique (kinda).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you could do both. Sometimes Snowyclaw doesn't post on time, so I had to check 5 other blogs and only one had the update news which was yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too and its really annoying when I can't find ANY blogs that have posted as I get banned from the computer a lot so I can't get on myself except for on the tablet and it don't have flash.

      Delete
  8. My blog has news about Animal Crossing, Pokémon, and Animal Jam if you want something interesting. Although I have been busy with school.

    It doesn't matter to me if you stop posting news to me.

    ReplyDelete

Don't abuse the comment box or an army of angry pumas will eat you.