Visit Animal Jam Community

Flower Glasses & Graphics

Today is Rare Item Monday! Unfortunately, our Rare today looks strange and therefore will probably never be Rare. On the 9th page of Jam Mart Clothing, we have Rare Flower Glasses.

For our side topic, we have... graphics! I'm sure all you bloggers might find these useful. In case you are wondering, I did crop these by hand, so use with credit. And a link. To here. Anyway, here they are:



















They have an invisible background, so you can paste them anywhere without an annoying white square around them. I hope you can use them! And I am working on The Cosmo and Koala story. It should be done in a few days.

PS: Keep viewing and following! I have already chosen the prizes for our 50k hits contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't abuse the comment box or an army of angry pumas will eat you.