Visit Animal Jam Community

Upside Down Chandelier & Adventure Ideas

I finally got into the April Fools' Party, after an hour of waiting. So now we have a new Upside Down Chandelier.
I'm sure everyone will thoroughly enjoy lighting their dens of fire. For 345 Gems... hehe.

You have, of course, noticed this blog is now green and brown! Past author BigCatsFoever helped give me ideas for color combinations, and this one seemed the best. I hope you like it! This is what BigCats thought, haha:

Also, thanks to Feelers for telling me how to get the Animal Jam font that I used in the header.

Today's side topic is my long-delayed idea for one of our Adventures/Quests! In my idea, we would find out Zios isn't dead, just a prisoner of the Phantoms. Enjoy reading!


There is a mysterious chest in the Chambers of Knowledge.


In order to open it, Jammers will have to solve a puzzle, or win a game. When they open it, they will find a note from Zios, the past King of Jamaa. It will read something like this:
"I, Zios, King of Jamaa, am taken captive by the Northern Phantoms and imprisoned in my own Chambers. They are keeping me here until the War is over, and they can safely make their way to their homeland.
I found the Map, which is also in this chest, dropped by one of the guards. You, my reader, have found this map and note, it is up to you to save me. By now I am in prison in the Phantom's Land, as the map shows.
Follow the trail marked on the Map. It will lead you to their secret base, where I will be hidden. It is up to you to save Jamaa's King."
The Map will show a trail that you must follow. It will lead through the next new land that Cosmo and the Koalas are discovering. It will go into a hidden cave in the Northern Mountains of the land. When Jammers go through the cave, it will be like a maze. They will have to find the right path. When you get to the other side, you will be in the Phantom's land. There you will have to find your way to Zios' prison by hiding from the Phantoms as they walk by (this may be in mini-game format). When you reach the prison, you will receive a special gem - in den item form.


By the time a certain amount of Jammers have completed this quest, or adventure, Zios will be rescued, and return to Jamaa! Then we will have our King again, and it will open up opportunities for more Adventures.

At the end of every quest, you would receive one of the special stones - a unique one for every adventure. They would become collectible, and very rare!


Does that sound like a fun Adventure? Comment your opinions/ideas!


PS: Cool signature, right?^

12 comments:

  1. Wow cool! And cool signature! And cool header! And cool blog!
    Everything on this site is cool DX
    How do you make the header transparent, btw? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I us Paint.net and just erase the background, which is on another layer. Then I make a new layer for every thing I add or paste. Its not that hard, actually.

      Delete
    2. I can make one for you, if you tell me what you want exactly

      Delete
    3. Ok...do you have to buy that?
      I would ask you to make me one...but...I'm weird. Extremely weird. I like to make my own...sorry!! DX
      (I also like to find my own [shells, crystals, fossils] and take my own [photos, drawings]. I iz weird. Thanks for the offer though! ^.^

      Delete
    4. No, Paint.net is free.

      A lot of people do ask me to make headers. But I like to make my own, too.

      PS: You wrote "Bye Kinyonga" in you header. ...It's like your telling you viewers, goodbye! View my blog some other time. Haha

      Delete
    5. Have you found any fossils? I have found coral fossils, but I really want to find some land plant fossils. There aren't many where I live, though.

      Delete
  2. Awesome ideas for adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas and love the signature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YES I KNOW HOW TO SOLVED IT, THE GAME IS GEM BALL OR THE MIRA SAYS AND BLUE GECKO WHAT REAL GAME PUZZLE IS IT MAYBE IS THE GEM BALL GUYS THIS IS TOTALLY BE WEIRD

    ReplyDelete

Don't abuse the comment box or an army of angry pumas will eat you.