Visit Animal Jam Community

Clover Balloon & SBi

Happy belated Lucky Day, Jammers! I hope you had a very green day in Jamaa! Today we have a very green item from March 2012 and 2011, the Clover Balloon! This is a very fun item, the second balloon ever (second to the heart balloon). It is in Jam Mart cLOTHING.

For today's side topic, we have SBi! If you have no idea what I am talking about, SBi is a name that comes up around Jamaa often. Here are two places we see it:
Animal Jam Trailer

SBi TV Rare Den Item
For so long we thought it was Jamaa's "company" or something. Now, I know the answer! It stands for Smart Bomb Interactive, the company that created Animal Jam! I can't believe we've been so blind all along not to notice that. Isn't it interesting how the outside wold is cleverly embedded into Jamaa? I don't know if I like it or not, it kind of takes away from the realistic fantasy.

Remember to comment, I will read your oppinions!

~BlueGecko~

7 comments:

  1. sirhappyviking3/18/13, 8:42 AM

    The tv is the old one the ones we buy are hd :-)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that's why I wrote Rare in the caption. I remember when the SBi TVs were sold!

      Delete
  2. SBI also appears on a bag of coffee beans in the hot cocoa hut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The anonymous thing is spam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They were on my friend's blog too!

      Delete
    2. I just have to click "spam" and blogger removes them. :)

      Delete

Don't abuse the comment box or an army of angry pumas will eat you.