Visit Animal Jam Community

Where is Fuzzy ShyIvy

Today we have yet another underwater item, the Surfboard. It's in Sunken Treasures.

For today's side topic, I will raise the question, where is Fuzzy ShyIvy? She was the first Animal Jam blogger ever. Without her, none of our blogs would exist. She started blogging in Beta Testing, but quit in March 2011. Then she started up again in January 2012, only to quit again that Summer. So where is she? Can someone really quit Animal Jam, and just forget about it?

First of all, the a few months after she quit in 2011, I met her in Jamaa. That means that it is possible that today, she has a new account and is still roaming Jamaa. Also, there is a mysterious deleted comment from December 2012. Fuzzy ShyIvy is the only one who can delete comments on AJR (her blog).
That means that she is still viewing her blog, reading our comments. She just doesn't want people to expect her to come back. So when she saw a comment she thought was inappropriate, she deleted it. It is the only reasonable possibility.

I'm not trying to be mean here. She was a great blogger, I remember the day I found her blog, and decided to make one myself. All I'm doing is trying to decide if she is still around, and if that means she will come back.


PS: Has anyone noticed I am not including the daily item name in the title, just the side topic? Is that a good idea? I just think it draws you into the post more. :)

Remember to comment, view and follow!

~BlueGecko~

10 comments:

  1. i have to say that it might not have been her deleting the comment. Cos yiu can have writers for your log remember. Well when you go to the writers and stuff they are autimatticlly become writers and he owner the admin. But you can change it so that you are just a writer not the ADmin and therefore can not change the blog. So she might hae made one of her writers the admin before she quit again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they are only authors, not admins. All they can do is write. The have no control over the blog.

      Delete
  2. Gecko, you kow the Slidoo´s mail. Can you ask him to ask Fuzzy to tell him if she has a new account or when will she come back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried. He seems to be ignoring me. >.< He has a new twitter, but it would be kind of mean to tell everyone it.

      Delete
    2. O O
      C
      ______

      Can you ask him if he remebers MisterChunkybuddy?

      Delete
    3. I am trying to surf every AJ blog, and so far all were great!

      Delete
  3. WOW I think you are awesome mister chunky buddy you surf the internet and follow all aj blogs! O ye I think you should put the item in the title. So if your computer crashes on the page you can read what the new item is. I know thats a pretty little chance but anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is fuzzy shyivy?!?! her blog was the first blog i ever found i read just about every post on it and her blog is the reason i started my own blog (the animal jam updates and ideas shortly changed to the animal jam flame) i wouldn't even have a blogger account if it wasn't for her

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whats Fuzzy ShyIvy's username? I Hope she is still on AJ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First it was VivaCandy, then CinnamonCake.

      Delete

Don't abuse the comment box or an army of angry pumas will eat you.