Visit Animal Jam Community

Ships Helm, Graphic, & Sneak Peak

Today we have yet another underwater item, the Ships Helm. Pretty cool, right? It is in Sunken Treasures. Shouldn't there be an apostrophe after the "p"?

It's really difficult to make these side topics. I have so many ideas, but most of them would take an hour to make, and I never seem to have the time. So today you will have to settle for a note from AJHQ that I happened to get two seconds ago.
So there you go. I'll bet millions are getting out of work to celebrate International Goof Off Day (sarcasm).

And just for you bloggers, I have a new background/graphic for you. I forget if I already posted it yet, it's from Everloop.
Remember: if you use it, give credit!

And because I have nothing else to write, I will give you a sneak peak of the Easter theme for this blog. Nothing is official, especially the header and background. (I will make them later). Tell me if you like it so far:


~BlueGecko~

4 comments:

  1. I love the Easter thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did I ever do to you? I deleted your comments because they were innapropriot.

      You know every time you view this blog you are supporting me and givingbthis blog another hit.

      Delete

Don't abuse the comment box or an army of angry pumas will eat you.