Visit Animal Jam Community

Rare Fancy Top Hat & Username Change

Today is Rare Item Monday! The rare is on the first page of Jam Mart Clothing.

Today's side topic may not be very interesting, but it's important so I might as well post it here. I have changed my username from geckoguy to BlueGecko. I finally decided to do this, after months of not making up my mind. I don't like the username geckoguy, I made it when I was 11 and it sounds kind of weird. But I had good memories of it, because I have had that account since November 2010. At least I still have the same account, same achievements, same items, just a different name. I made another account named geckoguy which will be my new storage.

I'm working on really big changes for Jammer Central, so stay tuned!

~Gecko~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't abuse the comment box or an army of angry pumas will eat you.