Visit Animal Jam Community

Tablet Computer, Dust Striped Walls & River Race

Today we have two new items. On the left is Dust Striped Walls in Jam Mart Furniture on the 17th page. On the right is a tablet computer in Jam Mart Furniture.
It's kind of funny that they made a tablet computer, it just doesn't fit, haha. But it looks like my tablet, so I would probably get it if I still had membership. I guess I don't mind this, even if it is a human item.

Today's side topic is about one of my favorite games, River Race. I'm not sure if there is an obvious reason, but for the past month I can't play it! There is no game icon, it's not in Sol Arcade, not even in the store!
At first I thought it was a glitch. But as it has been gone for a whole month, I doubt it. I guess the most likely conclusion is that AJHQ is being realistic and not letting us play River Race when the river is frozen. But I have been through every winter in Animal Jam, and I am almost sure we could play River Race the whole winter.

Does any one have a better explanation? Or has AJHQ already told us, and I missed it? Comment with you answers!

~Gecko~

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't reply to the comment(s) on my blog earlier, I totally forgot about the post. :/ I promise on my soul that I never deleted any comment, I believe there must've been a connection error, or you forgot to hit publish or something. Just try again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. sorry. But I really saw it published on my tablet. Maybe it is in the spam section of you comments, check that. Yeah, probably.

      Delete

Don't abuse the comment box or an army of angry pumas will eat you.